Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Camilla Win Your Wish List Up To $5,000 Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry to this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
- The promotion commences on 16/11/20 and concludes on 14/12/20 at 11:59 PM AEST. All entries must be received by the promoter during this period.
- The Promoter is Camilla Australia Pty Limited 13 Bowden Street, Alexandria NSW 2015, ABN 67 135 300 382, phone 1300 226 455
Entry to promotion
- Directors and employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. It is the entrants’ responsibility to notify the Promoter if their contact details change after the submission of their entry.
- To enter the draw, entrants must be over 16 years of age and go online and build their Wishlist. Each entrant must create an account to be able to “submit / share” and Subscribe to CAMILLA emails for an additional entry. Entrants enter their first name, surname, email, Instagram handle and agree to subscribe to the CAMILLA email database.
- The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the entry process, or if they have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the entrant has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner and redraw the prize if it becomes aware that the winners’ entry is of a type described in this provision.
- An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the promotion if the any of the requested information on the entry is incomplete or if the Promoter deems any information on the entry to be incorrect or misleading.
- There is no cost to enter this promotion, however each entrant must have access to internet facilities in order to complete their entry.
- One winner shall receive;
1 x $5000 Camilla voucher to spend with Camilla.
Total Prize Value is $5,000.00 USD
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Subject to any legislation governing this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize is not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash, in whole or in part accept where prize is cash.
Draw of winner
- The draw will be a random draw from all entries received during the promotion period. The draw will be conducted, in the presence of an independent witness, at 10:00AM AEDT on 15/12/20 at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350
- The winner will be notified by email on the same day of the draw date and the winner’s names will be published on 17/12/20 at https://www.facebook.com/Camillawithlove/ & https://www.instagram.com/camillawithlove/?hl=en for a period of no less than 28 days.
- Where required by laws regulating this promotion, should the prize remain unclaimed and due to the event date of the Prize, an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place, at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350 at 10:00 am AEDT on 17/03/21. Any redraw winner will be notified by email on 17/03/21 and their name will be published at https://www.facebook.com/Camillawithlove/ & https://www.instagram.com/camillawithlove/?hl=en on 17/03/21 for a period of no less than 28 days.
Reservation of rights and limitation of liability
- The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- By entering into this promotion, the entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this promotion and the prize should they be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the promotion, acceptance and use of the prize. The Released Parties do not accept any liability for any injury, sickness or death or property loss or damage or any other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, however it may occur.
- If for any reason the promotion cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves, subject to legislation the right to alter or cancel or restart the promotion without further notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Promoter and sponsor expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the promotion entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this promotion (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In consideration of being awarded the prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use the winners name, image, likeness, voice or quote for any purpose, including for marketing and promotion purposes anywhere in the world and in any form of media.
Authorised under permit number TP 20/01569